Thursday, August 13, 2015

Invisalign Scanner

I now have a definite routine around the office. It usually consists of me getting there at about 7:55 in the morning and listening to the daily meeting at 8. At the meeting Dr. Auger and the rest of the staff meet and talk about the daily plans and what patients that are coming in that day. i never really say anything, i just listen and get to work when we disperse. I then check if there are any molds that need cleaning or sterilizing and get that done. Then after that I help the assistants that work in the office for the remainder of the day unless Dr. Auger has a special task for me, and today hey did. When a patient is coming in for the first appointment for invisalign ( clear alternative for braces ) they get their teeth scanned by this special machine that uses a laser. this laser makes a 3D model of their actual teeth on the computer that will be sent to the company. Anyways Dr. Auger wanted me to practice on a fake pair of teeth. It took a while and it was pretty boring but other than that it was a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment