Monday, August 3, 2015

Putting On Rubber Bands

The second day is already here and I am beginning to become more comfortable with everything in the office. I am beginning to develop somewhat of a daily routine. I usually start with cleaning mold trays and putting them in the sterilizing liquid and take the already sterilized ones and putting them away. But other than the daily routine stuff I got to do something special today. Dr. auger gave me the task of putting on rubber bands on a model set of teeth with braces on them. Putting on these rubber bands is one of the most common things done in the office. it seemed simple at first but it was much more difficult than it looked. I had to use this special tool that held the rubber band once I squeezed it and released when I squeezed it again. I eventually got the hang of it once I figured out it was all in the wrist. It was pretty cool putting on those rubber bands and I wonder what the third day has in store for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment